An all purpose balm for everything from cuts and scraps to sore tired muscles. The benefits of soothing and replenishing raw butters and nourishing oils. Working together in a harmonious fashion with the ever important essential oils.
*Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer and is antibacterial.
*Olive oil is loaded with lots of anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
*Lavender is a natural antibiotic, antiviral, anti-fungal and antiseptic and helps to prevent scaring.
*Rosemary is also antiseptic and an excellent treatment for muscle aches.
*Peppermint is an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
*Vitamin E is an antioxidant
- A wonderful moisturizer for tired ruff hands and feet.
- Helps with foot and muscle cramps you can rub it onto the bottoms of your feet and on your legs in the evening or anytime for lots of relief.
- Helps with the skin irritations and symptoms of eczema and psoriasis
- Antiseptic type ointment for any sort of scrapes bumps and even bruises. I like to use this instead of commercial brand healing ointments to heal cuts and scrapes.
- Promotes healing of moisturizers the skin by nourishing your body.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.